Novice course or testing for experienced operatives using a 360 materials Re-Handler in a construction, waste or recycling industries.
Materials Re-Handler N722 course objectives
- Relevant Health & safety regulations
- Understanding operator’s responsibilities
- Hazards and danger in the work place, risk assessments, SSOW
- Machine type and uses, controls and safety features
- Use of Manufacturers information & Pre-use inspection, PUWER forms
- Carry out manoeuvre, setting up
- Segregation & selecting of a range of products and materials
- Loading and unloading of vehicles & hoppers, etc
- Safe parking of machine
- Theory test
- Practical test
- Course close & review
NPORS Photo ID card & Certificate, OR Construction Training Services Certificate.
Duration & Ratios
- Novice 5 days including test
- Semi experienced 2 days including test
- Ratio for training
- 1 x Instructor
- 3 x trainees
- Testing for experienced operatives
- 1 X Instructor
- 4 x Operatives Tests per day
Training can be carried out on customers premises.
If the customer is supplying equipment it must meet current Health & Safety standards, have relevant LOLER certification (if required) and manufacturers manual. The site must meet NPORS standards for training and testing.