Novice course or testing for experienced operatives carrying out the role of a Vehicle Marshal working on a construction site, demolition, quarry, waste and recycling industries.
Vehicle Marshal N403 course objectives
- Relevant Health & safety regulations
- Understanding operator’s responsibilities
- Hazards and danger in the work place, risk assessments, SSOW traffic plans
- Vehicle types & blind spots
- Communication, briefings & emergency procedures
- Carry out manoeuvre, setting up to guide vehicles
- Correct shut down procedures
- Theory test
- Practical test
- Course close & review
NPORS Photo ID card & Certificate, OR Construction Training Services Certificate.
Duration & Ratios
- Novice 1 day including test
- Ratio for training
- 1 x Instructor
- 3 x trainees
- Testing for experienced operatives
- 1 X Instructor
- 6 x Operatives Tests per day
Training can be carried out on customers premises.
If the customer is supplying equipment it must meet current Health & Safety standards, have relevant LOLER certification (if required) and manufacturers manual. The site must meet NPORS standards for training and testing.