Safety Awareness course for operatives working on a construction site, demolition, quarry, waste and recycling industries.
Safety Awareness S001 course objectives
- Relevant Health & safety, Law & regulations, HSE
- Understanding employers & employee's role's & responsibilities
- Hazards and danger in the work place, risk assessments, SSOW emergency & rescue plans
- Correct selection of control measures & PPE
- High risk activities - WAH, confined spaces, electricity, transport etc
- Occupational health - noise, vibration, dust & asbestos, COSHH & manual handling
- Emergency procedures - fire & first aid
- Theory test
- Applying for CSCS green card
- Course close & review
NPORS Certificate Valid For 5 Years.
Duration & Ratios
- 1 day including test
- Ratio for training
- 1 x Instructor
- 12 x trainees
Training can be carried out on customers premises.
If the customer is supplying classroom facilities it must meet current Health & Safety standards & be suitable for the number of persons attending.